Relevant assessment and pedagogies for inclusive digital education
The overall objective for RAPIDE is to co-create, implement and share innovative pedagogies and aligned assessment for relevant and inclusive digital education in order to deal with the COVID-19 induced and similar crises and to support meaningful digital transformation of HEIs on the EU level.
Crisis caused by COVID-19 pandemic highlighted many old problems of HE that worsened the influence of the pandemic on higher education. In many higher education institutions (HEIs) the move to distance learning has been an opportunity to expand flexible learning approaches. Digital solutions need relevant content, adequate instructional models, effective teaching practices, and a supportive learning environment.
Specific objectives of the project are:
- To implement and evaluate innovative and inclusive pedagogies that support student engagement, practical skills development and deep approach to learning in an online environment by digitally and pedagogically competent and confident teachers
- To support teachers to use relevant and inclusive assessment methods related to innovative pedagogies
- To support students and teachers in the meaningful implementation of innovative pedagogies in an online environment by means of ethical use of learning analytics with special attention given to students at risk
- To bust capacity of HEIs for monitoring and evaluating the implementation of innovative pedagogies in online, blended, and distant learning and to perform impact analysis of innovative pedagogies on their digital transformation goals.
- Open educational resources and e-course for flipped classroom and work-based learning for use in an online environment
- Toolkit for assessment of students in flipped classroom and work-based learning
- Learning analytics for flipped classroom and work-based learning
- Code of practice for HEIs on impact analysis of innovative pedagogies.
- Continued relationship with current partners for future bids
- REF publications
- Enhance profile of IET in Croatia
RAPIDE partnership consists of five respectable HEIs from four countries:
- University of Zagreb and University of Rijeka (HR)
- The Open University (UK)
- Delft University of Technology (NL)
- Goethe University (GE).
Transnational project meetings:
- Keep Flipping in Croatia
- Meet2Flip in Germany
- Meet2Flip in Netherlands
- Meet2Flip in UK
- Kick-off - Welcome RAPIDE
- RAPIDE innovation in United Kingdom
- RAPIDE innovation in Netherlands
- RAPIDE innovation in Germany
- Final conference – INNOVATED in Croatia
- University of Rijeka
- Goethe-University Frankfurt
- Delft University of Technology (Technische Universiteit Delft)
- University of Zagreb