The RCD programme provides training opportunities for The Open University’s research staff including: Post Docs, Early Career Researchers, Research Assistants/Associates/Fellows, as well as the supervisors who supervise doctoral research students.
The RCD programme currently offers:
- Supervisor training (induction for all new supervisors and supervisor forums)
- Third Party Mentor guidance
- Research Ethics and Integrity
- Employability and Career Development (within and beyond academia)
- Research Design and Analysis (NVivo and SPSS training)
- Poster Design and Presentation Skills training
- Getting Published
- Bidding for Funding sessions.
The RCD programme of training for researchers fits with the priorities of the Concordat and is regularly reviewed and updated.
See the list of RCD events that are open to the OU's research staff here.