The RCD programme provides training opportunities for the Open University’s research staff including: Post Docs, Early Career Researchers, Research Assistants/Associates/Fellows, as well as the supervisors who supervise doctoral research students.
The RCD programme currently offers:
- Supervisor training (induction for all new supervisors and supervisor forums)
- Third Party Mentor guidance
- Research Ethics and Integrity
- Employability and Career Development (within and beyond academia)
- Research Design and Analysis (NVivo and SPSS training)
- Poster Design and Presentation Skills training
- Getting Published
- Bidding for Funding sessions.
The RCD programme of training for researchers fits with the priorities of the Concordat and is regularly reviewed and updated.