The RCD programme provides training opportunities for The Open University’s research staff including: Post Docs, Early Career Researchers, Research Assistants/Associates/Fellows, as well as the supervisors who supervise doctoral research students.
The RCD programme currently offers:
- Supervisor Training & Development Workshops and Forums
- Third Party Monitor Guidance
- Research Ethics & Integrity
- Employability & Career Development (within and beyond academia)
- Research Design and Analysis (includes NVivo & SPSS training)
- Communicating Research (Poster Design, Presentation Skills & Data visualization)
- Publishing and Media Training
- Gender Equity Workshop Webinar Series
The RCD programme of training for researchers fits with the priorities of the Concordat and is regularly reviewed and updated.
See the list of RCD events that are open to the OU's research staff here.