How the OU’s new chatbot is helping disabled students
The process of disclosing a disability can be a time-consuming and stressful experience. The OU is aiming to improve this process with a chatbot that has been built to support both its students and staff.
Distance learning practice features among presentations at CALRG Confererence 2021
The Computers and Learning Research Group (CALRG) annual conference took place across 15th - 16th, June 2021.
IET scholars lead ground-breaking Open World Learning research
Recap the OU and Leverhulme Trust Open World Learning research showcase.
Teaching at a Distance: Seamless-learning
Connecting learning across settings, technologies, and activities.
2021 Innovating Pedagogy report shows trends in online learning
The Innovating Pedaogy report covers ten trends in learning and teaching.
- Developmental Coordination Disorder Stigma Capture
- Linked Journeys
- Our Journey
- Increasing diversity in GO-GN
- Science learning with Angry Birds
- Learning Design Work Planning Tool
- Empowering Design Practices
- Engaging research in the digital university: A civil society perspective
- Beyond Prototypes
- OER World Map