IET scholars lead ground-breaking Open World Learning research
Recap the OU and Leverhulme Trust Open World Learning research.
Teaching at a Distance: Seamless-learning
Connecting learning across settings, technologies, and activities.
2021 Innovating Pedagogy report shows trends in online learning
The Innovating Pedaogy report covers ten trends in learning and teaching.
OU COVID Research: Online Learning and Education
IET hosts the OU COVID-19 Research: Online Learning and Education seminar.
TeSLa Tool launches to combat cheating in online exams
A free-to-use authentication tool built to stop cheating in online assessments is ready for launch.
- Developmental Coordination Disorder Stigma Capture
- Linked Journeys
- Our Journey
- Increasing diversity in GO-GN
- Science learning with Angry Birds
- Learning Design Work Planning Tool
- Empowering Design Practices
- Engaging research in the digital university: A civil society perspective
- Beyond Prototypes
- OER World Map